Thursday, January 27, 2011

Meet my shakers!

Yesterday I decided to take the day off from 'training'.  Instead, I stayed home with my three sweet children, a.k.a. 'my little shakers'.  Why shakers? Because they are always shaking and stirring up something, constantly keeping me busy.  We spent the day making crafts, reading books, and creating shadow puppets with our flashlights.  In between all of these activities, I somehow managed to clean our entire house.  I may not have gone to the gym, but I still worked hard!
Cardio?  Covered... I chased the kids! 
Weight training?  Covered...by hauling the vacuum up and down the stairs!
Plyometrics?  Covered...squatting down to scrub the toilet and bathe the children!
I am a woman of many talents!  After all, I'm raising a runner and three shakers!

1 comment: